1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there user!

Seems like you are not logged in... You can log in here. If you haven't signed up yet, you are welcome to do so here. See you soon, and happy reading!

3. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) agreement

We would like to inform you that we have updated our Terms Of Usage in order to fully comply with GDPR. You can read our Terms Of Usage here.

Please note that by dismissing this notice you are confirming the agreement to our Terms Of Usage.

If you do not comply with your Terms Of Usage you are prohibited from using any services provided by TowerNetwork community which includes, but is not limited to, community Forums and Minecraft server.

Dismiss Notice

We are back on the track + GiveAway!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by LazosPlaying, Dec 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. LazosPlaying

LazosPlaying Owner
    Staff Member OWNER

We are back ♪ - on the track ♪

divider pixel.png

Hello fellow Minecraft player!​
    Today is a pretty special day for me and that also makes a pretty special day for TowerNetwork. Today, after a long time and hard work, we got on 21 players!
    Screenshot_45.png

Before you read on what follows next, if you consider yourself an OG, check out the image in the spoiler above and try to find something that might ring a bell to you ;)
    "OG" stands originally for "original gangster" but in gaming community that would rather mean "gamer", which would result in "Original Gamer" This is used to "label" players/gamers who are in a community for a very long time.

What I am talking about is a very specific player which goes by the name "FrozenFever" You might not know much about him, but let me tell you that if you have to thank someone for TowerNetwork being as it is at the moment, it's him.
    You might be asking yourself why I am talking about him? Well to be honest, I do not want to talk just about him, but rather about this whole day and some changes that will drastically change TowerNetwork's future. One of them is Frozen coming online, which made my day much better and gave me that energy that I needed to get on, be proud of TowerNetwork and our community.
    But this is not just one person that brightened my day up! There's also one of our old staffs that some of you might remember him. @HandsomeGent decided to come back and with him the good ol' Cosmic Nights!
    I would also really like to thank another member of our team that came back some time ago and kept himself a bit in the back, not really exposing himself too much, @Herox . He is one of our builders, and he is the one who you can thank to for some of our amazing custom-build SkyWars maps that (as seen on the scene) quite a lot of you really like :)
    2017-10-09_19.24.23.png 2017-12-05_18.36.58.png 2017-12-12_19.01.39.png
    I would also like to thank everyone else in the staff team that has helped in the last month or two.​
    divider pixel.png
    Back on those sweet 20+
    Another thing that you can see on the image above is that we got on 21 players at once. And that did not happen just once today, but multiple times this evening, so a bit thanks also to you, players, that play on TowerNetwork and make our community grow :)
    divider pixel.png
    Giveaway!
    And YES! There is also a giveaway.
    We will be giving out a Warrior rank (or a rank upgrade if you are higher-raked) to a random user (that is not staff)
    In order to enter you need to comment your story how you got on TowerNetwork and what gamemode/feature you would like to be added next :)
    The winner will be PM-ed here, on forums, in 2 days (on 25th of December).

divider pixel.png
    Are we done?
    Almost! I would like to remind you that, since it's Christmas, we have a -60% off sale on ALL packages in our store ;)

P.S.; Stay tuned for some new about Cosmic Nights ;)

• Creative Creative x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 LazosPlaying, Dec 22, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  2. aljaxus

aljaxus New Member

Wow, this sure sounds like it's time to come back online :p

Entering the giveaway;
    I got on TowerNetwork when a friend of mine wanted to play survival with me. It was a long time ago, no doubt. I still remember the " good old " Cosmic Hights :)
    I would like to see PracticePVP or SkyBlock being added. I think that PracticePVP would be pretty fun to play ;)

3. Perrvall Causti

Perrvall Causti New Member

How i joined: it started from another server which i got banned for "cheating" aka Hacking. But i didnt do that, the server had high anit-cheats plugins and thatwas not fun! Got banned for 30days. Then i thought, why not join some small server or something. So i did.
    I have been havung much fun in TN.

I think a creative should be added. To see people's buildings and inventions to see.
    OR
    Something that involved shooting each other. Like painball.
    Those were just ideas of mine :D

~Masterle

4. MegaXx

MegaXx New Member

How I got on Tn : I was searching on google *servers* and i found Tn, I joined and I was playing with my friends. I had so much fun on Tn [like i do today] , events we're good too :D I think that players would like to play eggwars or hungergames. -MegaXx

• Like Like x 1
  5. FuriousBoyGamer

FuriousBoyGamer New Member

How I got on TN: Well, the story of me joining its not that good.If i remember correctly one day i was searching to find a server and then i came across TowerNetwork or us we call it TN.From then i started playing on TN.I like playing on TN.

I will really like Dragon Escape.

-FuriousBoyGamer

6. Maccu

Maccu Member

Hello, i first got into TN was over a year ago. When FrozenFever asked me to help out with building. I had a blast back then, we did alot of cool stuff. Then i applied for helper i was a helper for two weeks or so. Then the time came for me to apply for MOD, it was Accepted ofcourse as i was the most active staff on the server at time. About a month later i applied for the rank i pretty much still want to be and would be nice to get back to TN.. But i just feel like that i want to start all over again. Oh and btw it was Admin. We had a christmas event and i got my dream rank there, admin. I was super happy. I deleted all my claims. I worldedit all my buildings away. Then.. I could not play on the server again for six months. Untill i came back seeing TN basically dead, me demoted. I was super upset. I talked with Lazo, and i came back as an MOD. I was happy, we started working on Semi-Vanilla. It was a blast, most of my days went to that spawn. Then i started hanging out with my real life friends wich coused me another demotion. Luckily i got the position on Event-Manager. Sure i was happy as i was pretty much always there on the events, both helping out and enjoying my time. But i felt empty. I felt like i failed something. I uninstalled minectaft, moved on without saying anything. Wich coused me another demotion to a normal Member. I have many both nice and sad memories of TN. Someday IF possible i would like to join back as a Admin. But untill then, i wish you all good luck. I wish that you can make the server as good as it was back in the days. But yeah, untill then.. Farewell..

You should give this rank to Mega, as she is one of the more active OG's.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #6 Maccu, Dec 24, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  7. lolipopking_132

lolipopking_132 New Member

Hello! I got on TowerNetwork server beacouse me and my friend searched for a cracked survival server. We searched on the minecraft website and found the TN server. So we joined and we got a nice welcome from all that were online at the moment. We realy enjoyed. From then on we play on the TN server. 3 months if I am exact. I also made a lot friends in the time I am playing and it is a lot of fun. Thank you for being so nice all the time I play.
    -In the future I would like to have bedwars, eggwars and factions.

-lolipopking_132

#7 lolipopking_132, Dec 25, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  8. LazosPlaying

LazosPlaying Owner
    Staff Member OWNER

Winner
    The winner is **drum rolls** 3rd comment, which means that @MegaXx win the giveaway!
    Congrats to the winner :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Loli

Loli New Member

soo hello and marry christmas every one :> and marry christmas to the best staff i have ever met in my life ... well then at first i used to go from server to another and they were all the same BORING then i wen to google and typed (ugly small survival servers ip list ) and some how 2 websites had TN in it so i joined from like 2 years and a half ago i was shy af :> no one knew who the hell i was then i was mean too i annoyed lazo alot actually i didn't mean it but i was new to the multi thing and my English was bad too :/ but then i got bk to the server 2 years ago and i started talking to everyone and i knew alot of ppl there i really loved the server also LAZO IS IN TOO 2D ANIME GIRLS nico nico niiiiis <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. LazosPlaying

LazosPlaying Owner
    Staff Member OWNER

please... you should rephrase this:
    :tearsofjoy::p

11. MegaXx

MegaXx New Member

WOW :D I'm so happy. What can I say? Lucky , ty ? xD

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. lolipopking_132

lolipopking_132 New Member

Can we have more giveaways?

13. LazosPlaying

LazosPlaying Owner
    Staff Member OWNER

There will be more coming ;)