1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there user!

Seems like you are not logged in... You can log in here. If you haven't signed up yet, you are welcome to do so here. See you soon, and happy reading!

News / WhatIsComingUp / Back2OldTimes? / Spoilers O_o

Discussion in 'News and information' started by LazosPlaying, Jun 23, 2017.

1. LazosPlaying

LazosPlaying ThaOwner~
    Staff Member OWNER

Hello fellow TowerNetwork players!

I am happy to announce that the "old TowerNetwork" is coming back. With old goods and new stuff (read more about new stuff bellow)
    divider3.png

What is new?

Well there is a lot of things that will be renewed, remade or at least changed and updated.
    For example; When purchasing a rank, you will have to be on HUB in order for it to update.

Nicknames
    There will also be global nicknames, which means that if you have a rank (Warrior or above) you will be able to set your nickname that will be applied globally. For example; You set your nickname on HUB and then connect to Survival, the nickname will stay the same. The nickname is also shown on the tablist (not nametags)

Tags
    Also a new feature are tags
    Screenshot_71.png
    These are sadly not global (yet?). There are, as you can see in the menu title, 53 different tags, displayed on 2 pages.

Why care about tags?
    Tags can make expose you in chat. For example, there are tags like "TNArmy", "Rich", "Beast", "Mythical" and many more, that can make you look much more 'bad-ass' as without.

You can win these tags in crate(s) located on HUB.

Crates
    Including tags, there are 179 rewards in VoteCrate(s) on HUB. You can open those when voting (check info-board on HUB for exact amount of keys you have)

divider3.png

New Gamemode(s) ?

There are new gamemodes!

There won't be any direct information, but you have a chance to win a 10$ Coupon

(if you are logged in, if not register here and then login)
    First 5 players who will post correct gamemode(s) in this forum
    will get an 10$ Coupon valid in our online store (applies to any item in out store)

Screenshot_146.png

How to participate?

If you think that you know what are the gamemode(s) displayed on the image above, create a post HERE
    Copy This text and edit it suiting your information
    Code:
    My ingame name:
    My real life name / nickname:
    Gamemode(s) that i think are going to be released: 

divider3.png
    ¡ SALE !

Yes, correct! There will be also a sale, reaching the crazy -50% off on every package. On top of that, you will get extra 50 tokens on every purchase. Do not miss the sale, since it will only least exactly one week and nothing more!
    If you have any questions feel free to ask us here (support forum), or simply ask us in discord and we can hop in voice channel for faster communication.

Release date!

The server will open on 4th of August at 4pm

divider2.png
    Last words in this post.

I would like to give a big "thanks" to @Martijnkop for supporting me and coming back in staff team, even tho I am not best owner, @Maccu @Crafty and @TbS Senpai for helping (almost) all the time, making sure that we all have fun when needed, and not just work on updates and things like that all the time.

I would also like to thank to all of our donators. To @Corny and @_Rawr_ for the enormous donations, which helped a lot in the past. Also I must not forget to mention @Marty for those donations in the timeframe of worst times of this network, and kept giving me that little bit of hope and moral boost :)
    And of course enough money to pay for the server.

Thank you for taking your time to read this thread!
    You are very welcome to join and play with us on this Friday, the 4th of August.
    Share Links:
    Twitter: #TnIsBack | #SalesOnTn
    FaceBook: #TnIsBack | #SalesOnTn
    Direct Link: https://goo.gl/x9DGXu

• Like Like x 3
    #1 LazosPlaying, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  2. Crafty

Crafty New Member

;)I likey likey;)

Also can i do the challenge for the coupon

• Like Like x 1