1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there user!

Seems like you are not logged in... You can log in here. If you haven't signed up yet, you are welcome to do so here. See you soon, and happy reading!

NEW Survival - You spoke, and we listened

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by HandsomeGent, Mar 2, 2018.

1. HandsomeGent

HandsomeGent Moderation Team Member
    Staff Member Admin

Sep 19, 2017
    Hey everyone! With NEW Survival opening yesterday, we got a lot of player feedback and suggestions. I'm here to tell you we're listening, and already adding new features.

- Towny: One of the main complaints with Towny is the lack of claims / chunks. Starting this weekend, Towny claims will be set to 12 chunks per player.

- Fly: Flying is set to return as a perk for voting but will only be available inside your personal town. In addition, more items will be added into the VOTE Crate :^)

Also coming to our Forums is "TN Weekly" A weekly Forum post that details the newest in server news, highlights player's builds and creations, bug fixes, and of course Lazo's world famous "UpdateLog" Expect this to start next weekend!

As always, If you have any other suggestions or feedback, you can drop them off here

That's it for now, enjoy Survival everyone!

-HandsomeGent (Admin)​
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. TheDimen

TheDimen New Member

May 2, 2017
    What about the donators /fly? Will it be permitted in claims aswell?
  3. lolipopking_132

lolipopking_132 New Member

Dec 25, 2017
    Hello. I just want to ask a question. Are there going to be events as common as they were in the old survival. Or even more common? If that is going to be true then i am very exited :D