1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there user!

Seems like you are not logged in... You can log in here. If you haven't signed up yet, you are welcome to do so here. See you soon, and happy reading!

3. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) agreement

We would like to inform you that we have updated our Terms Of Usage in order to fully comply with GDPR. You can read our Terms Of Usage here.

Please note that by dismissing this notice you are confirming the agreement to our Terms Of Usage.

If you do not comply with your Terms Of Usage you are prohibited from using any services provided by TowerNetwork community which includes, but is not limited to, community Forums and Minecraft server.

Dismiss Notice

Event HALLO-WEEKENDS | The Best Halloween Event!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by HandsomeGent, Sep 25, 2017.

1. HandsomeGent

HandsomeGent New Member

Ayeeeee everyone!

Capture.PNG

It's been a while. For those who don't know me, I'm HandsomeGent. Or, just Jay :) I'm one of the Event Managers here on TowerNetwork.

Today, I have something big to announce to all of you. And that would be " Hallo-Weekends "!
    I know you're asking "jAyWhAtIsHaLlOwEeKeNdS" actually you're prob not but allow me to explain. Here's what the event will feature:​

Halloween Hub World full of activities
    3 Haunted House Attractions
    "Tower Network SCREAMS Firework Show"
    Halloween Costume/Skin Contest Party
    2 Scare Zones
    Trick Or Treating
    And much more !​

This event will take place October 7th, 14, 21st, and 28th at 20:00 server time.
    Everyone's invited, so come along! Also, bring along a friend because the more the merrier. We will be announcing small details and the Haunted House themes very soon so stay tuned.
    This will be an event like you've never seen before! If you have any questions, drop me a message here on forums.
    Hope to see you there!

-Yours Truly
    Gent​

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    #1 HandsomeGent, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017