1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there user!

Seems like you are not logged in... You can log in here. If you haven't signed up yet, you are welcome to do so here. See you soon, and happy reading!

3. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) agreement

We would like to inform you that we have updated our Terms Of Usage in order to fully comply with GDPR. You can read our Terms Of Usage here.

Please note that by dismissing this notice you are confirming the agreement to our Terms Of Usage.

If you do not comply with your Terms Of Usage you are prohibited from using any services provided by TowerNetwork community which includes, but is not limited to, community Forums and Minecraft server.

Dismiss Notice

Event After-1st-Halloween event

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by LazosPlaying, Oct 7, 2017.

1. LazosPlaying

LazosPlaying Owner
    Staff Member OWNER

Halloween 7/10/2017

[​IMG]

First of all, I would like to thank @HandsomeGent and @Martijnkop for making such a great Event world, it was really fun, even for me that I knew almost everything of "what is going to happen"

[​IMG]

Second of all, thanks to everyone that came on the event, it was really nice to see that we got on 18 players and I hope that these events will give such a boost to the playerbase, just as BCE (Best Christmas Ever) did, so we can make TowerNetwork have ~40 players daily online, if not even more :3

Unfortunately I could not screenshot the 18players, but I did the 17 online
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you haven't noticed yet, there is a 20% off sale in our store, so you should go check it out and support the community.

Q&A;
    Q: "But Lazo, why do you need money ?"
    A: "So I can pay for the servers. There is not such thing as 'free' in this world"

Q: "And what will you do, if you get more donations as needed?"
    A: "Keep them on PayPal, so I will be able to pay for the servers even when there will not be enough donations for that month"

Q: "If I donate, what will I get?"
    A: "Depends on what you choose in store ;) "

[​IMG]

Enough of this sellout, enjoy these few screenshots I took ;)

2017-10-07_20.23.36.png 2017-10-07_20.23.49.png 2017-10-07_20.23.56.png 2017-10-07_20.24.03.png 2017-10-07_20.32.16.png 2017-10-07_20.32.21.png 2017-10-07_20.33.11.png

[​IMG]

Thank you again for participating, I hope we will see you with even bigger player-counter value, next weekend on Saturday the 14th of October, 2017!

• Like Like x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 LazosPlaying, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  2. CosmicShaco

CosmicShaco Shaco
    Staff Member Admin

i look dope