General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) agreement
We would like to inform you that we have updated our Terms Of Usage in order to fully comply with GDPR. You can read our Terms Of Usage here.
Please note that by dismissing this notice you are confirming the agreement to our Terms Of Usage.
If you do not comply with your Terms Of Usage you are prohibited from using any services provided by TowerNetwork community which includes, but is not limited to, community Forums and Minecraft server.
Terms of Service and Rules
By using or accessing any of TowerNetwork's services you are agreeing to TowerNetwork's Terms and Conditions. If you do not or have failed to comply with any of our terms and conditions you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and/or the entirety of our services.
Trademarks and copyrights
Minecraft content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Mojang AB or its licensors. All rights reserved. This site is a part of TowerNetwork and is not affiliated with Mojang AB.
By registering to any TowerNetwork services you agree to these terms and conditions: TowerNetwork reserves the right to deny or reject any username.
Modification of the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time with a one week notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Website/Server Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on TowerNetwork's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TowerNetwork’s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TowerNetwork at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on TowerNetwork's web site are provided "as is". TowerNetwork makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, TowerNetwork does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall TowerNetwork or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TowerNetwork's Internet site, even if TowerNetwork or a TowerNetwork authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on TowerNetwork's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TowerNetwork does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TowerNetwork may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TowerNetwork does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links TowerNetwork has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TowerNetwork of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing law Any claim relating to TowerNetwork's website shall be governed by the laws of Slovenia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. Prohibited Actions and Content When using any TowerNetwork services you will not:
9. Disruption of Communications Disruptive communication is anything that inhibits the clean flow of communication between users on TowerNetwork. Disruptive communication includes but is not limited to:
- Flooding: Posting an excessive number of threads or posts is disruptive to communication. Don't do it.
- Non-English Communication: TowerNetwork is an English language service. Communication, particularly content viewable by many users, will be conducted in the English language.
- Off-Topic Posting: Posting content in a section it doesn't belong in (Example: Posting a thread about a unicorns on the reports forum.) Replying to content with unrelated information.
- Excessive quote towers: Quoting users to reply is okay. When it starts going into multiple quotes, however, it just expands the page longer than it needs to be and starts to look obtrusive. If you feel the need to quote multiple users, do so one at a time.
- Miscellaneous: Communication that disrupts the easy browsing of the site will not be tolerated. This includes exceedingly large pictures or large ASCII art.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Controlling your personal information
When using the TowerNetwork.eu/community forum, you may choose to limit public viewing of applicable personal information through the settings located in the Privacy section of your account.
TowerNetwork will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you security information, product updates, or other information pertaining to TowerNetwork, or your account.
If you discover any of the information TowerNetwork holds for you is incorrect or incomplete, that you are unable to change yourself, please contact us as soon as possible so the necessary changes can be made.
We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank – the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason.
You agree to indemnify the staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this server's staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (I) The use of or the inability to use the service, (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into or through the service, (III) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (V) any other matter relating to the service. Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
Any staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff reserve the right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the server, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund. If you obey the rules, you will never be banned, plain and simple.
By accessing TowerNetwork’s services, you agree that you will not create content that contains hacking, slander, or malicious game disruption. Youtubers, Streamers, and Content Creators are encouraged to release videos for monetary purposes so long as it is within the conjunction of TowerNetwork's rules. Any egregious hacking, leaks, slander, or abusive behavior will not be permitted to use in content recorded on servers and games owned by TowerNetwork. For content that violates said rules, you irrevocably grant TowerNetwork all rights related to any work created and waive all of your own rights, including moral rights, to content that contains cheating or other malicious and disruptive activity and understand that all previous rights you have had in said content are forfeited.
All sales are final, you may not buyback, stop, credit the server by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid. And in doing so we reserve the right to disallow your continued play on the server/forums and not allow further funds to be added or taken away. We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back.